Friday, April 9, 2010

Sleeping on her Side

Friday, April 9th, 2010 - Day 112

The past week, we've been letting Tia 'air out' a bit after we get her home and feed her. She has had a bad diaper rash and we were told to let her go diaper free a small time every night and it will heal faster. They were right too, it totally works. Tonight, it was the cutest thing in the world. She was under her play gym when she decided to roll over on her side and go to sleep. What is crazy is she was sleeping exactly how I do. Partly on my side, partly on my belly, one leg extended all the way down, the other one bent and all the way up into my chest. She looked like a mini-me...and she was naked so it was even cuter, because I love her little butt. I wanted to take a picture, but I know that posting naked pictures of your children online is super taboo. So I'll wait until she does it again, but clothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment