Thursday, April 22, 2010

She's Even Cute When She's Mad


Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 - Day 125

This picture cracks me up. She is such a great baby that when she gets mad, it is so cute. She barely fusses and when she does, you know she wants something and you can quickly determine what that is. I've heard from many that she barely cries. I know I've babied her when she's sleeping running to her aid when she makes a peep. Because of this, she doesn't cry - she'll howl because she knows I'm coming and will smile the minute she sees me - I love it. With daddy, she is a stinker. She knows how to work him so well and will make a fuss so he'll play with her and hold her. It cracks me up. She definitely has daddy wrapped around her little finger. It is amazing how smart she is and how she knows what things to do to get her way. But she doesn't try those things with me. I have seriously only seen a few tears from her and I hope she continues to be a happy baby. I just hate seeing her cry although I do know that some crying is very healthy and so we do let her fuss a bit before giving in sometimes. I went with the whole notion that you can't spoil them under 6 months old and so I do. What is funny is that Chris and I are super disciplinarians and will most likely be good at keeping our kids in check, but for some reason when they are babies, it is just too hard to be that way. So until they get older, we want them to be babied! 'Don't make me call Grandma'

1 comment:

  1. That is the best bib in the world!! So glad I found it!!!

    ReplyDelete