Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Think Tia Knows When We are Talking About Her

Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 - Day 129

Our little girl is a smart one. I can see the wheels turning in her head analyzing things, which is as it should be since Chris and I are both geeks w/Finance/Math & Engineering majors and both dealing with computers all the time. Lisa always says that Asians have super sonic hearing and when someone says their name at a distance, they can hear it. Well, it sure seems like that with Tia. I know I always hear when people are talking about me and even when they are far away. I notice that Chris and I will be in deep conversation about her and we'll look down and see she is staring right at us for awhile like she is intently listening to our every word. I caught her doing it at daycare too. I brought her in and put her in the bouncer she likes. I was over talking to the teacher and I looked over at Tia and she had that look on her face like 'I know you are talking about me'. It is so stinking cute. I really do wish I could know what she was thinking sometimes. I can tell she is going to be super analytical, which I hope means she'll do well in school. Chris and I both graduated from high school with perfect gpa's and both being top 10 in our high school classes (different high schools). But we both agree that we had to do the work to achieve the marks we did. A lot came easy, but it wasn't an easy A in any class by any means. So I do hope she has the aspiration to do well in school and of course we'll encourage her along the way. But for a 4 month old, I think she is too analytical for her own good already.

My Biggest Loser Weigh-in today was 150. Down 1 lb this week, down 10 lbs in three weeks! 15 lbs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment