Saturday, April 17, 2010

My New Workout Routine

Saturday, April 17th, 2010 - Day 120

So I started the Biggest Loser challenge on Wednesday, April 7th and so far I've been doing great. When I weighed in on that first day, I weighed 160 lbs. This week on Wednesday, my weight at weigh in was 155. So 5 lbs down - yay! I worked my butt off that first week and hope to keep it up. I calculated it up and I did over 12 miles of walking, jogging and running. Not bad considering I don't even think I was averaging a mile a week before. Besides going to Fenton Park and doing their path as much as I can, I've been to Bee Tree Park to hike. I've also watched what I ate the past weeks too. I have really never been on a diet, but I'm using the weigh watchers points as my guide. I'm not being religious to that program or anything, but more using it as a tool to know when I'm in the ballpark of foods I'm eating. I have 4 other friends doing the Biggest Loser with me and so far all the people who have weighed in this week have lost at least a few lbs. So stay tuned to my progress and see if I get down to my goal weight of 135, which was my weight prior to becoming pregnant. I am determined to get my body back at least a few months before we start trying again for baby #2!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! My neighbor is doing the Biggest Loser Challenge too : ) Then there is me...I just wish I had time to sit still and eat! Between pumping and running after one kid while holding a little chunk (16 lbs. 6 oz.!), I am wilting away.

    ReplyDelete