Friday, July 24, 2009

Sitting on the Sidelines!

Friday, July 24th, 2009 - Day 131

This weekend is the Show Me State Games which is a soccer tournament that I've played in here and there over the years. Our team, OBG, is a mix of top players from several different club teams in STL. Most of us have played together at some point. I recruited Chris the first year we were dating and some other friends as well. I helped organize this years, before I knew I was pregnant, and was really looking forward to getting some soccer games in. However, to be safe, I'm not playing this year and I'm going to have to settle for sitting on the sidelines cheering the team on. Chris is playing and we recruited Jeremy too so I definitely didn't want to miss watching. I am still looking forward to it and I think it will be a lot of fun. A girl friend is coming along to keep me company on the sidelines, so I won't be all by my lonesome. I hope Team OBG brings home a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment