Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Garage Spot Finally


Saturday, July 18th, 2009 - Day 125

I moved into Chris's house February of 2008 and the plan has always been to move in one year from our wedding which would have been April of 2009 (married April 2008). Because there was a timeline in place, I never really cared to press the issue of getting a garage spot. Jeremy and Chris both have a car they love way more than girls love their cars and you know how guys are, so I figured if Jeremy mentioned the garage spot since now this was my house, I'd take it. But, if not, no big deal until the year was up and it was finally time for me to get the spot I should have had since it's now half my house. But again, I never pressed the issue and it really didn't bother me until the year mark came and went.

Well a year has gone and passed and now I'm pregnant. The issue has come up for when Jeremy was going to move out to make room for the baby and that has all been set in a couple months, but we are hoping our house will sell and we all have to move out. Then there was the garage spot issue...well, Chris finally came to his senses and realized that it won't look right having his cousin park in the garage, but his pregnant wife has to wobble from her car across the street and up the driveway to the house. So it has finally happened and my precious Beamer now has a garage spot - she's happy! (and so am I)

No comments:

Post a Comment