Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's Compare Bumps


Monday, July 20th, 2009 - Day 127

Let me explain this picture...we have me in the middle who is due December 20th. Then you have Meghan on the right who is due December 5th (her due date was moved to November 30th), but she is less than a month ahead of me and we look totally different. Isn't it crazy. I do understand we are all different, I just find it so funny. But I do love that friends are also pregnant too. It makes it a lot of fun to compare and talk about babies. This is Meghan's first child too, so even more exciting to talk about it!

1 comment:

  1. it's so funny how different one bump to the next can be. i didn't really pop until the last trimester. so i was a lot like you where i just waited and waited for something to define it is a baby bump as opposed to a few extra lbs : ) and man, when that baby bump came it came out of no where and was bigger than ever!

    ReplyDelete