Monday, July 27, 2009

I Just can't Stand It - I'm So Excited!

Monday, July 27th, 2009 - Day 134

Tomorrow is the big day. We'll get to find out how our baby is coming along, whether the Doc detects any birth issues and of course whether we'll be referring to it as a he or she from this point forward. I am nervous, excited and apprehensive all at the same time. It seemed like this day would never get here and now it's almost time - woo hoo. We do realize that it is not always fool proof to what we are having and of course we'll be prepared for either with name choices, but I'm just thinking it will be great to know. I have a feeling it is a girl because of my own theories, but I'll confirm or deny that tomorrow.

We will be excited either way. I've had days where I really want it to be a girl and then I've had days where I really want it to be a boy. So I'd be pleased with either OR if he miraculously said - you are having both (twins) - but we know that ain't going to happen. Less than 12 hours to go...I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't wait! I am so excited for you guys! You will have to shoot us a text or email and let us know what you find out!

    Good luck! Our thoughts are with you two on this very special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember how amazing tihs big day was. i cried almost the entire time just watching in complete awe as the doctor scooted around my belly letting us peek inside at our little man. good luck today, chris and angie, enjoy it because before you know it the day is over, your baby is here and he/she is growing up right before your eyes.

    ReplyDelete