Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby's First Swim

Monday July 6th, 2009 – Day 113

I decided to work last Friday and take my 4th of July holiday today, on Monday. I love having the feeling of two Sundays! My friend Lisa's pool is finally open and it was finally time for me to get into my bikini for a swim. Lisa took the day off too and we were out from 10:30am until the sun went down at 6:45pm. It was cloudy about 60% of the time and when it was sunny, it wasn't super hot. The water was freezing and Lisa's technique of just jumping in was not sounding appealing at first. But later, I decided to do a cannonball and splash Lisa to finally get in. It was chilly but my body got acclimated quickly. So baby had his/her first swim today. I did get a little sun which was nice! My boobs did make quite the spectacle because I'm not used to being so chesty...but I am definitely not complaining! :) There will be many more swims in my future! Chris was not with me today but he sent me a text saying 'I can't wait to teach baby how to swim' - how sweet.

1 comment:

  1. http://ohbabyreinholz.blogspot.com/2008/11/ca-you-swim-when-youre-pregnant.html

    at least chris didnt say this to you....

    ReplyDelete