Friday, July 10, 2009

Ah! The Weekends

Friday July 10th, 2009 – Day 117

Being pregnant, I so look forward to the weekends to relax, get some stuff down around the house, and spend time with Chris. Work has been busier and so the week goes by faster and the weekends come sooner. However, weekends go by so quickly, don't they? Before we know it, it is Sunday night and we are back to thinking about work again. This weekend I really have no plans except to hang out by the pool with Lisa. Originally, we were supposed to hit the wineries for a birthday party, as well as another get together. Since I'm pregnant, the wineries don't have the same appeal as they did before. In fact, this will be the first summer that I won't be partaking in wine or winery festivities....so sad. But there is that silver lining and my little one is so worth the cost. We decided to play it by ear and if we got a wild hair, we'd get out to the wineries, but if Saturday shows to be super hot or humid - we'll be poolside instead. I could always use a tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment