Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Shower Planning

Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 - Day 128

I figured I should put a date on the calendar for the baby shower and I sent out an email to some folks to check availability. But what I didn't think about was the many groups of people I have in my life and thus the many showers it will most likely be. I have the big baby shower planned that will be hosted by some girlfriends. Then there will be a couples shower planned hosted by Aunt Jenny so we can include Chris and some of his friends. Then there will be the double family shower that will hopefully be planned for my Illinois families on my dad's side of the family as well as Chris's mom's side of the family. Then I'm sure there may be a shower for Chris's dad's side of the family. All I can say is that this baby is going to get a TON of stuff. Didn't realize that baby showers were going to be plentiful, but you only have one(s) for the first baby, so might as well enjoy as much as I can!

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ : ) Each baby is a joy and should be celebrated with a party. However, the first one will definitely be the "biggie" and when you get the basices you'll need for all babies to follow.

    ReplyDelete