Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Love Baby Clothes


Saturday July 11th, 2009 – Day 118

Before hitting the pool, Lisa and I were out and about getting some errands done. We grabbed a bite to eat, fed the cats at her office, and went to a maternity resale shop that Lisa's coworker told her about on Manchester Road. I was in need of a couple more pants and so this store sounded ideal to check out. We walked in and I found a couple pairs of capris that I had to have. One has an expanding waistline that adjusts from the size that I am now until probably very late in my pregnancy and I was very excited about this purchase and only $16 bucks. The other pair of pants were only $10.

Lisa was over checking out the baby clothes and shoes namely a cute newborn pair of nikes...so cute. When I was over there I saw this pair of baby cleats that stole my heart - they were the cutest things I'd ever seen. Only $8 bucks, I almost bought them, but they had two pairs; a pink pair for a girl and a blue pair for a boy...since I'm not sure what I'm having yet, I decided to wait until later to buy them. I've played soccer my entire life and Chris has played his entire adult life, so we are hoping to be breeding a little soccer player. I have yet to buy any clothes or accessories yet because I'm waiting until we know what we are having. I have to admit, it is a lot of fun shopping for baby clothes!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE shopping for baby clothes too! Even though I don't have a little one of my own I normally always hit the baby clothes section for all the babies in my life!

    Those shoes are SO adorable! I remember 6 years ago when my brother was born I got him some baby Nike shoes...they were SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little Adidas shoes! My husband has also played soccer his entire life and coaches three different high school age club teams. Alexander is showing promising skills and has an awesome kick with his left foot. Of course, Tim is even more excited to have a "lefty". Baby boy #2 has also been kicking up a storm in my belly! I can't wait to put him in the soccer kit that Alexander has outgrown : )

    ReplyDelete