Thursday, July 16, 2009

Little Girls vs Little Boys


Thursday, July 16th, 2009 - Day 123

Everyone always asks me whether I want a little girl or a little boy. Honestly, I want both so whichever one comes first is great with me. I loved having an older brother and being a tomboy, so having a boy first would be great. However, I can't wait to have that little girl too. More little cutesy things to buy. I'm torn. I am a planner, so everyone knows that it would go against my nature to not find out what we are having. We have less than two weeks until we find out, so it should be exciting. Before Chris met me, I think he most likely always wanted little boys, BUT my neices have now converted him into wanting little girls too. He just melts when he sees them and he loves how they love him. I have the cutest video of them each saying 'I Love You Chris' when he missed a family get together because he was working. We all love seeing this video because they are so stinking cute! But I know Chris wants boys too...he says we'll have plenty of both, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment