Thursday, July 9, 2009

Is it a Baby Bump or What?

Thursday July 9th, 2009 – Day 116

Since I can't fit into any of my pants, it is usually safe to assume that I have a baby bump. I honestly can't tell. I think it is, but then I just feel like it is fat. I can feel a bit of a hard shell deep down, but that's about it. I know he/she's in there but sometimes I just feel like I'm getting fatter. I know, I know - I need not rush it, it will be here and then there is really no turning it back. I guess I'm just excited. I can't wait to feel that flutter either...I lay on my back, side, belly and try really hard to concentrate on feeling something, but I just can't tell what is going on down there. I sometimes think that it is the baby but then I think it is just my belly fluids. Oh, I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the first time you feel it, it may feel like just a flutter, and you may think it's gas or something, bur trust me, when you actually feel it and you KNOW it's the baby, it is surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it says Anonymous, it is MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did the same thing angie. i waited and waited and was really quiet and like you said i would feel "something" move around but it wasn't distinct. the second it happens you will instantly know the difference. it's the single most amazing feeling - even at 2:30 in the morning with he/she wants to wake up, play and have you running to the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete