Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Daddy in Training


Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 - Day 122

This picture is so funny because Chris is so great at enjoying himself when we are out and about. It was his first opportunity to swim in Lisa's pool and he definitely had a great time. She got out the snorkel gear and noodles and he played around for a while. I took this picture because we were saying how excited he is to have a little one to teach in the coming years. He'll be an awesome and fun dad! When we are visiting my family and are around my nieces, he'll play with them and I honestly think he enjoys the toys just as much...which is a good thing. It is always fun to imagine how we'll be as parents, but one never truley knows until the time is here. I'm excited to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment