Sunday, June 14, 2009

You Have a Baby in your Belly

Sunday June 14th, 2009 – Day 91

I know that I've been guilty of touching pregnant friend's bellies, and have been warned that it is something that will happen to me. It's funny because I really thought it wouldn't happen until I was really showing. However, at only a few months along, it seems like everybody has that urge to touch your belly. I don't mind because I know I've done it my fair share of times. But as I get bigger I know that there will be even more belly touching!

1 comment:

  1. just wait until a stranger touches your belly. i flipped out once on an old lady who came right up and started rubbing all over my belly.

    i was about 37+ weeks when doug and i were at lunch one afternoon. we were standing outside waiting for a table when this 576 year old woman with a walker just waltzed right up and rubbed my belly like she was going to be granted 3 wishes.

    i never wanted to hit an old lady so badly until that moment.

    awful i know, but you just get so protective.

    ReplyDelete