Monday, June 8, 2009

In the Ugly Stage

Monday June 8th, 2009 – Day 85

I'm sure things will get much worse, but right now I'm in that weird ugly stage. As many of you know, I've never been opposed to having my picture taken, but when I see a picture of me now, YIKES! Who is that person - why does she looks so fat, bloated, not cute, bad hair, pale completion, acne, etc. Well, I know this is all part of it, but I'm not really excited about having my picture taken right now. I wonder when people see me walking around if they are like - wow she's put on a few pounds. Do I put my hand on my belly every time to give them the hint - hey maybe she's pregnant. Well, I know I'm just whining over spilt milk and I'm sure every women goes through this...I just know that I really need to work out, get a tan, get a hair cut, apply some pimple cream and eat a little better! Oh well, it will all be worth it when I see my beautiful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment