Thursday, June 18, 2009

Other Beautiful Babies!

Thursday June 18th, 2009 – Day 95

This past week was a great week for the baby train. Once of my best friends Danielle, who lives in Chicago, had a baby boy on Thursday, June 11th named Tristen. He is adorable!

Also, my niece Tori, had a baby on Sunday, June 14th named Seth. I'm already a Great Aunt, but all of my great nieces and nephews live in Thailand. So Seth is my first USA Great Nephew! He's a cutie.

Now I'm waiting on my coworker Annie to share her news. She was due on Thursday, June 11th and on Friday, she was still at work waiting for some movement. She called into the office yesterday, so we know she hadn't had the baby yet...and I'm hoping the little one comes soon. We share the same doctor, so I keep comparing my pregnancy with hers...will he let me go 5 days after my due date...that would be a for sure Christmas Baby then?!? Good luck to Annie - can't wait to meet he or she.

No comments:

Post a Comment