Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is Baby taking after Daddy?

Tuesday June 9th, 2009 – Day 86

Most people know that I'm not a big dessert person. I love candy, but you won't see me yearning for chocolate, ice cream, ding dongs or coco puffs. But Chris on the other hand is a serial chocoholic! I've actually never met anyone with the addiction that Chris has. He can polish off one bag of hershey's chocolates within the first 10 minutes of purchasing. Or the box of ding dongs I see in the pantry is there and then the next time it is gone. The 4 boxes of coco puffs, 2 boxes of chocolate frosted flakes, 1 ginormous bag of chocolate cookie crisps and a few other chocolate cereals is another sign. Or when he can sit in front of the TV and put ice cream, chocolate syrup, milk, peanut butter and chocolate morsels together and eat the entire thing. You get the point. I think it is cute and he knows I'll never ever take even one item that he finds enticing - I just don't crave it.

Well, now that I have this baby growing in my stomach...I'm getting the feeling that the baby takes after Daddy. I have had cravings for dessert more now than I've ever had before. I had tiramisu twice this week alone and boy was it good. I have a feeling as this baby gets bigger he/she is going to take after daddy in many ways. It should be fun to see even more things come about!

No comments:

Post a Comment