Saturday, June 13, 2009

Should We or Shouldn't We

Saturday June 13th, 2009 – Day 90

The big topic right now is whether or not we should find out the gender of our baby when we are able to. Chris has ladies at work telling him not to find out and last night we were down at Side Bar and someone was trying their damnest to convince me to not find out. His name is Brian Roach and I used to know him when he was in a band called Fly Nova back when I was much involved in the band circuit. I haven't seen him in years but he was playing in a new band at Side Bar and that is where we went after the concert the other night. When Melissa told him I was having a baby, he went into lecture mode and gave me the advice to not find out what we are having no matter what the urge. With both his two kids (13 yrs and 8 mos), he didn't find out and he said it was the greatest thing. All of the girls there who know me kept saying, but it's Angie, she's a planner, she will have to find out. I agreed with my girls and told Chris about it...but we are both very excited to find out and at this point, we are still planning on finding out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie! I'm Ashley Combs' friend Jen. I actually don't know how you know Ashley for certain, just that you're linked on her blog (so am I!). Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm also due in December...December 2nd officially, so I will enjoy following your preggo progress : ) I am a huge planner and found out with our first baby, Alexander (21 months), what we are having and we are looking forward to finding out on July 10th what we are expecting this time. Take care of yourself and that precious baby!

    ReplyDelete