Saturday, June 20, 2009

Letting it All Hang Out

Saturday June 20th, 2009 – Day 97

Pregnancy gives you a bunch of new views on clothes. I feel like I'm in the 'letting it all hang out' stage where I really am not worried about what I look like but more about how comfortable I can be. I've purchased shirts that are a couple sizes bigger and pants that are a size bigger and I'm sure this will keep on being the theme. I tried being cute but when I'd sit down at work on when I'm out, I felt like my pants were cutting into my waist and I was more uncomfortable than ever. Now I've been more about comfort and not really caring if my belly is hanging out. I'm not showing too much but it is enough for me to notice. I've heard of some women who suck it in for months, but not me. I just let it all hang out. If someone says 'wow you do have a baby bump'...what they are really seeing is the extra layer of fat that's formed because I've been excessively eating and have not been exercising. But soon enough it will be my true baby bump that they'll be seeing. I do have a small baby bump, but nothing to really note yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment