Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bras & Swimsuits

Wednesday June 17th, 2009 – Day 94

Feeling suffocated by my normal bras, I felt it was time to finally go out and get a new bra. The bra seemed so big, but when I put it on, it fit pretty darn good with a little extra breathing room in case I grew some more in the next few months.

I also needed a swimsuit...as you know my friend Lisa is putting a pool in and I need to be prepared for that first dip. I was in the Women's section of the store and tried on a few suits. I felt like a grandma - they seriously felt like the bottoms were up to my boobs and the tops just did not look flattering. So I went to the Jrs section and I definitely was not digging these itty bitty teensy weensy swimsuits. I had plumbers crack in the bottoms and the tops were barely covering my nips. I threw in the towel and decided to go ahead and see if any of my old swimsuits still fit.

When I got home I tried on the last suit I purchased a year before and to my amazement the bottoms fit perfectly - yay! Then I put the top on and I instantly called Chris to the room. He walks in and says 'holy moly, look at those things...you are not going in public'. We had a good laugh and let's just say that when I'm swimming, I won't have any fear of drowning - lots of buoyancy! tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment