Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Trimester completed

Sunday June 7th, 2009 – Day 84

According to my baby calendar, I have completed my first trimester of pregnancy. That just sounds crazy to me that I’m that far along. It says at this point, my baby's crown to rump length is 5-6 cm or 2.0-2.4 inches. Baby weighs about 14 grams or 0.5 ounces. Aw – that just sounds precious. I still don’t have a baby bump or at least I don’t think I do. I do have a few extra pounds down there, but I’m still waiting for the baby bump to emerge. I’m sure all of a sudden one morning I’ll wake up and bam, there it will be. It is so hard being in the in between stage – not sure when to buy bigger clothes, not sure what clothes I currently own that will fit, I don’t feel pregnant, but I know I am… I put on a pair of pants I bought last week that are a size bigger and they about fell off me. I had to fold the waistline over just so they’d stay up all day. It was comfortable when I’d be sitting but when I walked, it was obvious they were too big. I do know that I’ll soon grow into them so I’m still happy I bought them. So I guess I’ll see if my tiredness goes away…they say in your second trimester you are supposed to be more energetic, well I’d love for that to happen. I still feel a bit tired but I have noticed that it has gotten better. I do wonder if it is because I’ve gotten used to it. Either way – it’s exciting to enter the next trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment