Monday, June 22, 2009

Is it hot out there OR is it just me?

Monday June 22nd, 2009 – Day 99

It is late June and as we all know the weather in St. Louis goes from cold to hot overnight...there's no in between or spring time feeling. But boy is it hot out there. I haven't reached the hot stage of pregnancy although once I do get hot, it is definitely not like before. I do feel if there was a pool around, I'd definitely want to jump in. I can't imagine what I'd be like if I was a lot further along in this heat, wow! We were at a Norris family reunion on Saturday and it was blazing outside. My hair was an instant fro and I was sweating bullets. Luckily by the time I'm big and pregnant, it will be fall!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl it is NOT just you! Shoot...I went to the gym at 5:45am this morning and couldn't breathe then! Ugh! I am not a fan of this heat...I like the 70 degrees weather! Oh well...gotta love St. Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...so happy that I'll be in my third trimester when it is cooler. Last time I was in my third trimester the whole summer and it was ridiculously hot. However, during my last week of pregnancy, I was nesting like an insane person and insisted on cleaning out the garage during the day in August! Nothing will stop a nesting mommy-to-be.

    ReplyDelete