Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Bump

Friday, June 19th, 2009 - Day 96

My latest saying is 'my uterus is expanding' because I've had some cramping and that is what my doctor told me it was. Last night I had terrible cramping in the middle of the night and it was so painful. I know besides my uterus expanding, I'm very constipated too so that was partly to blame.

But this morning when I woke up - I could see a clear baby bump. I definitely had grown there the past few weeks but it seemed more like a layer of fat than it did a harder surface. But I'm definitely starting to show now and I'm sure it will be more noticeable as time goes on...I just hope people on the street don't think I'm fat but I guess who cares if they do!

My coworker Annie finally had her baby this morning. A little girl named Olivia. Every person thought it was a boy because of the way she was carrying but I did suggest she was having a girl when I saw some acne on Annie's neck a few months ago - but told her I really didn't have a good guess. The poor girl wanted a natural birth and did not take an epidural - wow that's crazy! But both are healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment