Monday, November 30, 2009

Pantyliner for Pregnancy

Monday, November 30th, 2009 - Day 260

For those who have been pregnant before will be the ones who understand the power of pantyliners. I'll say that I've been one of the lucky ones who hasn't used pantyliners since high school and hasn't needed them throughout my pregnancy until these final few weeks. But with most pregnancies, especially near the end, there is a need for pantyliners bigtime. I was apprehensive about going to buy some because the vision in my mind of what pantyliners would look like were a very thick, uncomfortable spongelike pad that would not feel very natural.

To my surprise, I found the perfect pantyliner. Always Pantyliners Flexi. They come in packs of 50 and the box is super small which means they are thin. They are adhesive and mold to the shape of your underwear. I love them and don't even notice I am wearing one. So if you are looking for a good, thin pantyliner - try these.

No comments:

Post a Comment