Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nesting in the Baby Room


Saturday, November 21st, 2009 – Day 251

I don't exactly think I'm nesting, per say, but I am excited that I get to fix up Tia's baby room. We got her crib all decorated last week, but this week I put all of her clothes in the dresser, put some clothes in the closet, and organized some other stuff. I had Chris help me pick out a shelf to match the bedroom set to put in the closet for the diapers, burpclothes, ointments, wipes, toys, etc. I just love how it is turning out. We went today and got some shelves for the wall to place picture frames and other cute trinkets. We also got a curtain rod for the valance. Oh it is looking so good! We do have a few more items to get but I love how the room is and how perfect it will be for our little bundle of joy!

3 comments:

  1. Her room is so cute! Perfect for a little angel. Only a few more weeks until you get to break it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Adorable Angie! I love it and the colors are precious...brown and pinks! You two did an amazing job decorating it. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks just like the pictures on the Babies R Us website!! It is absolutely adorable. I love the way you have the little shelves in the closet. Goodness, it is so exciting......counting the days till I get to see that little bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete