Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Crib is Beautiful

Thursday, November 12th, 2009 – Day 242

I could not hardly wait. I have had so much going on every night that I could not wait until I had a night free to work on the baby room. Our crib was finally up and I was obsessed with working on it first and foremost. We didn't have a mattress, so I went to Mattress Giant to get a crib mattress and they didn't sell any, hmmm. So I went to Babies-R-Us and got a Serta Perfect Sleeper crib mattress, got a mattress pad and was on my way home to get it started. Chris had a work dinner, so it was all me getting the crib started. I got home put the mattress in the crib and got our sheet/crib set out and decorated the crib. Chris got home and put together the mobile that goes with it and we put that on there too. Oh it looks so good. I love it! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment