Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cravings? That's My Excuse

Saturday, November 7th, 2009 – Day 237

Everyone is always asking me if I crave anything and the truth is that I really don't. I'm always hungry and I eat whatever is around, but I really don't 'have to have' any particular thing. I will say that this kid takes after daddy, because most of the things I'm in the mood for are white pasta, chickens, chocolate, cereal, and things that Chris loves. I love red pastas, steak, sweets like runts, and ever since I got pregnant I usually want what Chris is having.

I went into work today to work on our company computers. I took over all of our Technical Support duties a couple years back for my company and I do this in addition to my normal roles and I've been trying to get all of our 33 computers up to date before I go to maternity leave. But it has been hard because I can only do it when people are out for the day or away from their computers for a lengthy amount of time. So I decided to come in on a Saturday to get the remaining computers done and completed so I can work on my other tasks before I leave for a few months.

What is funny is that I don't crave anything BUT if it is in front of me, I tend to want it. I did a somewhat funny thing today while I was at work. I peaked in some of my coworkers drawers for candy. Of course only those who I knew usually have a lot of candy. I saw large bags of halloween candy and I did steal a bag of m&ms or two. I had to laugh at myself.

It will be interesting to see how I am with any future pregnancies - will I have cravings OR will they love foods I like? I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment