Friday, November 6, 2009

All Good at the Doc



Friday, November 6th, 2009 – Day 236

Today started my weekly appointments with the doctor. I've gained 3 pounds from 2 weeks ago and am about 25 pounds so far. Her heartbeat sounded great, my blood pressure was good and my measurements were on par. He did say that she was a small baby which is just fine. He said that the birth will be easier on me and baby and those who have very large babies have a harder time, so look at it as a positive thing. Starting next week, they'll start measuring my cervix and get a 'closer' view of my progress. If all goes as planned, then she will be here before 12-20. My mom sister Sam and sister Nan will be happy because they are leaving for Thailand on 12-24. Plus I'm super excited to meet my little Tia. The final stretch is here - I'm nervous, scared, excited, apprehensive and overjoyed all at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Awww! You look great! I gained something like 42lbs so you are lucky. My babies weren't big, I was just retaining a lot of water. Popcorn was my enemy! I am so happy for you. Tia is a great name and I can't wait to see pics of her. What a great Christmas present to get.

    Have a great upcoming Birthday!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking good Angie! It gets more exciting each day from here on out : ) I was at 25 pounds too at your stage and then last 4 weeks I packed on about 15 pounds and Chloe was only 6 pounds 1 ounce! haha Being pregnant is the best form of torture....I can't wait to see your little Tia!!!!!! Such sweet memories for you and Chris. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly is SO CUTE!! Thanks so much for posting a picture! I've been anxiously awaiting the pictures of your belly. You need to post more of them. :) You and Chris are going to be the best parents! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet baby Tia. You will have to let me know when I can come visit. LYMY

    ReplyDelete