Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rams Game

Sunday, November 15th, 2009 – Day 245

Written by Baby Daddy:

Today Angie & I went to the Rams game compliments of Lisa (thanks Lisa!!). I wasn't expecting a good game at all, figuring it would be a blow-out by the Saints, but was pleasantly surprised. We still lost, but it came down to a final endzone pass that was incomplete. It was a great time other than the clowns sitting about 6-7 seats down from us. There were 2 couples and I literally think that Angie & I got up about 16 times to let them go by. The girls were very rude as they would walk up when my back was turned and instead of saying "excuse me" they would tap me on my shoulder and I certainly never heard a "thank you" when they walked by. Finally, on their last trip by us I didn't get up and barely moved my legs. I mumbled out loud to Angie when they were right in front of us about it being pretty ridiculous that they're having a pregnant woman get up that many times. In my mind, they were close enough to the middle that they could have gone out the other side at least a couple of times. Maybe I'm just being a grouchy old man, but I get very defensive when Angie & baby are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment