Thursday, November 5, 2009

Almost 6 Weeks Left

Thursday, November 5th, 2009 – Day 235

On Sunday, I will have 6 weeks until my due date. It just sounds crazy that 10 months is flying by. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and every week after that. I can't believe I have to go every week, but I guess that is part of it. I hope things are going well and all is well with Tia. Last time, I was at about 25 pounds in weight gain, which I have heard is pretty normal.

I've been trying to get all of my to-dos done at work so I can start preparing for maternity leave, it just seems crazy how time is flying by. I can't wait until Tia is here, but I'll be on maternity leave for 12 weeks and I want to make sure I leave everything perfectly executable for all of my back-ups. I guess we'll see how it goes!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting, isn't it!?!? We are definitely in the final stretch. I started my weekly check-ups a week early (last week) since I was in a fender bender :/ All seems to be well and we can't wait to meet Gabriel!!

    ReplyDelete