Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 Weeks & Counting

Sunday, November 29th, 2009 – Day 259

Written by Baby Daddy:

We're only 2 weeks away now and I'm so excited. After seeing those latest ultrasound pictures, I can't wait to meet our daughter. It's truly amazing how far technology has come that they can get a picture like that now.
I have the carseat already buckled up in my car and plan on stopping by the fire station sometime this week to have them inspect it. I don't remember where I heard it, but they say that roughly 80% of people do not have there carseat properly strapped in. I definitely do not want to be a part of that statistic. I'm also going to start packing my overnight bag for the hospital pretty soon just in case our baby decides to come a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment