Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Pregnant - Not Dead

Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 – Day 234

Seriously, being pregnant has its pros and cons. One perk is that no one will let you pick up, carry, or move anything. I feel so hopeless sometimes. My boss and I went to our company's storage unit to get a box of messenger bags I needed for a Service Project we are doing and she had to carry them for me. I just wanted to take it from her, but every time I attempted, she wouldn't let me. Even for the Halloween Bus Party, my friends wouldn't let me do a thing. I had a coworker deliver a box of business cards to me and when I told her what employee they were for, she wanted to deliver them for me so I didn't have to lift anything - okay a small box of business cards can do no harm. I'm picking up my 14 pound bowling ball for pete's sake. Although, I have to admit, it is nice having the royal treatment. Even with Chris having his recent surgery, our friends are the same with with him as well. Only a few more weeks to go - I might as well milk it for what I can, right?

1 comment:

  1. milk it, believe me. once the baby is here no one will even notice you : )

    ReplyDelete