Friday, November 27, 2009

Seriously, the Potty Breaks have Doubled

Friday, November 27th, 2009 – Day 257

I already went to the bathroom a zillion times a day and at least 5 or 6 times during the middle of the night, but now that she's dropped and has her head on my bladder, I go twice as much. It is crazy how often I go to the bathroom. Especially during the middle of the night, I go every 30 or 40 minutes. I just hope it doesn't get worse but I think it will as it gets closer. My appetite has gotten bigger now that she's moved down a bit. But according to the doctor, she is head down and getting in position. So knowing that things are progressing, having to go to the bathroom ALL the time is worth it. Chris laughs because he thinks I go through one roll of toilet paper every night and I don't think he's far off! Thank goodness for bulk purchases from Sams.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it! I am so ready for Gabriel's arrival and have been walking around 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced for a week and a half now. Luckily, if he doesn't come this weekend, I'm to be induced Monday morning at 7 a.m.!! We're almost there :)

    ReplyDelete