Monday, November 2, 2009

Watch our for My Belly

Monday, November 2nd, 2009 – Day 232

So Halloween was a lot of fun, even though I wasn't able to drink. Chris was hobbling around and I was waddling around, so we were quite the pair. Chris doesn't drink much anyways and of course I wasn't able to drink, so we were more low key than usual. Being completely sober, I was well aware of when my belly was being touched, rubbed, bumped or fondled. Of course early on, several people touched my belly and were gentle, but as the night wore on and people started to drink more, the gentleness wasn't quite there. Of course, I don't mind if people touch my belly, even if I don't know them...but I would always hope that people would be gentle and not be too hard when they tug at my big ole belly. There were a couple girl friends of mine who were a bit intoxicated and they would poke, pinch, tug, and be a lot harder on my belly than I was comfortable with. I know they had good intentions, but there was a time or two when I was actually somewhat worried that they hurt my Tia girl. Finally, by the end, if I saw one of these girls coming, I'd cover my belly like I was hiding a football and say 'she's sleeping right now'. It did the trick, but wow - you'd think the first 100 times they got to fondle my belly would have been good enough. I knew who I could be comfortable around to touch my belly, even at the end of the night and those girls/girls were A-Okay to rub my Buddha belly. It is amazing how worried I get with Tia and she isn't even born yet. Even Chris was worried at times. I think he would have lunged at anyone who dare hurt or hit my belly by mistake. There was a fight or two that broke out and Chris was great in trying to guard Tia from harm. He's going to be such a great dad. A big worry wart, but I can appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment