Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

Thursday, December 31st, 2009 - Day 13

Mommy is sad because Chris went back to work today. He will be off tomorrow, but today and starting Monday, it will be just me and baby. I loved having Chris's help with Tia and being able to snooze here and there. I know Tia and I will get into a routine soon enough and the weeks will fly by. I can't believe 3 weeks of maternity leave have already gone by. Wow!

This is Tia's first New Year's Eve and we will be spending it at home. I can't remember the last time I stayed home for New Year's but I'm looking forward to it. I think Chris is too. I do have a BFF stopping by later today and she is bringing me some treats so I can celebrate with a dirty martini and possibly a glass of wine. Mmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Here is how crazy life with a 2 year old and a newborn is...I didn't realize that tonight was New Year's Eve until I checked my Facebook feed two minutes ago! My in-laws are coming from Omaha today for the weekend to see Gabriel for the first time and be here for his baptism on Sunday and my thoughts have been on trying to get the house presentable for them...and hopefully get out of my pjs!!

    ReplyDelete