Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Cutest Chuckle & Smiles

Tuesday, December 29th, 2009 - Day 11

Of course, she is too young to give us a smile or laugh BUT we get lucky every time she falls asleep. When she starts to doze off she has the cutest facial expressions and the best is when she smiles. There are different forms of smiles and it is just amazing to see. Every few days there is the cutest chuckle too. I've seen it twice and Chris has seen it a couple times too. We love it...it is like a 'uh-hee-uh-hee' belly laugh. So adorable.

My mom was telling me how in Thailand they believe the facial expressions babies have when falling asleep are Angels talking/playing with them. The babies will smile when playing and they give that frown-like face when the babies do something bad, the Angels will bopp them on the head. It was a cute story and now I imagine the Angels every time I watch her fall asleep.

In fact, right now she is sleeping and it looks like she has a cute little smile on her face. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. I like that story much better than the American version of the babies having gas!

    ReplyDelete