Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Final Baby Shower


Sunday, December 6th, 2009 - Day 266

Written by Baby Daddy:

We finally had our last baby shower at Aunt Jenny's. This was a little bit different in that it was a couple's shower so I was there as well. I think everyone had a great time. Good food and drinks were plenty. It was nice seeing some of my friends that I hadn't seen in a while. We got some really great gifts and enough gift cards to purchase our last piece of baby furniture which we paid for today.

We even got a gag gift from our friend Lisa. As soon as I seen it, I had to try it on. Yes the apron does say "I Poop, Daddy Scoops" along with having a legend of what the different colors of poop mean.

Pay close attention to the tongs. If your over at our house when we're BBQ'ing, and you see me using these, you may want to ask me to cook your burger well done. = )

1 comment: