Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Day

Thursday, December 17th, 2009 - Day 277

I got all of our Christmas shopping done, had lunch at a new Thai restaurant with my mom and we got our house ready for guests after Tia is born. It was a pretty productive day to say the least. I felt different today with a lot more crampy feelings and a few times a little queasy, but overall I made it through the day. I really can't tell when I have contractions. I know they are there, but it has not been evident when I do have one. My doctor says that people who don't gain a lot of weight during their pregnancy feel every movement from the baby and so it is harder to know when it is a contraction or the baby moving. People who gain a lot more weight, don't feel every baby movement so when a contraction happens, it is easier to detect. But tonight, I started feeling a steadier crampiness and with that she gets all balled up, which is what my doc says is a contraction. I have a feeling it is going to be hard to sleep tonight. I think I have a feeling she is on her way but we'll get a true detection at our doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Chris is officially on paternity leave or at least that is what I am calling it. He is off from tomorrow until the end of the year to be with me and baby. So he'll join me at the doctor's appointment tomorrow which will be nice. Lori may be right in her coming in Saturday...I think time is coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I know those last few days of waiting seem to last forever! Fear not, she will come out to meet you and Chris soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete