Monday, December 7, 2009

Bags are packed

Monday December 7th, 2009 - Day 267

One of my to-dos was to pack our bags for the hospital but time and other to-dos just kept pushing it off. Finally, I was able to get them packed and now we are ready to go.

I did need a few supplies so I went to the store. One thing some people told me to get were depends. They did say it does sound funny but I'd be thankful if I was bleeding a lot. So there I was in the aisle of all the adult diapers and I had no idea which one I should get. Suddenly, an old lady in a motorized cart pulls up and starts asking me for advice on what she should get. When I told her I wasn't buying them for someone else but for myself I got a lot of looks from others. I thought the whole thing was so funny. An old lady asking me for advice.

But I think I packed the essentials and we are ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment