Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Giving Her Some More Time


Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 - Day 276

Called the doc today to see if he had any decisions and we decided to give her a few more days before planning an induction. I have a doc appointment on Friday, so we are going to give it until Friday and then we can go over our options then. Sorry for the TMI, but I lost my mucus plug last night - I had been losing some here and there, but last night - I lost the whole shibang. So I know we are progressing.

Here is a picture of my big ole belly - 40 weeks on Sunday and the chance of Tia arriving any day now - I wanted to get a picture before I forgot. She's definitely grown and I'm feeling the pressure hard core now. I'm just so excited, but I am happy we are giving her a chance to come on her own. It has been nice being off but just weird, almost like I called in sick from work but I'm not really sick - a guilty feeling that I'm not working when I could be. BUT it is harder to move around and I am starting to get back pain, so I know it is good to have this week to myself. Plus I've been able to get a lot of errands done, do a little Christmas shopping and get some final details completed. Guess we'll just have to be patient and wait and see what happens! Maybe she will be a true Christmas baby after all.

3 comments:

  1. Dang girl...look at your cute belly! You look great! I love the picture of Chris kissing Ms. Tia! We CANNOT wait! We hope to hear the good news soon! Hang in there and like Kelly said enjoy this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh. love the belly. all big and round! and fyi, when i lost my "you know what" it was a matter of 48 hours. so be patient mama, she is well on her way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I predict Saturday. :) Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete