Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spray Tan for Pregnant Women

May 19th, 2009 - Day 65

Another thing that is off limits is tanning. Not that I need to tan all of the time, but YES, even I get pale for my typical complection. I do like to go once a month or once every couple of months, but now I'm not going to be able to. However, a coworker let me in on a little secret...spray tanning. I have never liked the idea because I've seen girls who turn out orange or have streaks, but she assured me that this is a mystic tan and does not do that. I figured, why not. So I went today during my lunch hour. It was the fastest tan I've ever done and super easy. I got the clear premium that goes on clear and doesn't show up on your skin for about 4 hours. It did exactly that...I went back to work and looked the same as when I had left, but by the time I got home, I had a definite natural looking tan. Woo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment