Saturday, May 9, 2009

Designated Driver

May 9th, 2009

Well the upside to being preggo is your friends get an automatic Designated Driver AND I won't be spending $30 or $40 bucks at the local pub for the next 9 months. Our bi-annual Fast Eddies Bus Trip was planned for today and we decided to get a 15 passenger van instead of the normal charter or school bus. At the beginning of the week, we were racking our brains trying to think of who was going to volunteer to be our DD or who we could pay to be our DD...well, now we have the logical choice - me! Now I get to be witness to everyone's drunkedness, intoxicated behavior and be able to tell the stories the next time I see them, lol And best of all, no more hangovers - yah! We didn't want everyone going to know our news quite yet, so I did a fake shot or two and had some virgin dacquiries that everyone thought included alcohol. I hated not being able to tell everyone our secret, but we want to wait until our entire family and close friends know before friends of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment