Friday, May 8, 2009

Holy Boobs

May 8th, 2009

I think my boobs got even bigger today. I read in one of the books that they can get to be 4 or 5 times their normal size...I'm game! But I do not like the naseous feeling I have most of the time - dry heaves are the worst. If I'm going to walk as fast as I can to the bathroom and stick my head close to the toilet, something might as well happen. I haven't had morning sickness, I've had morning dry heaves - ugh! Being tired is the worst though, I don't drink soda or coffee or need any type of caffeine, but the past few weeks I've felt like I needed a mini-thin or something. OR I just need to bring in a box of toothpicks and prop my eyes so they'll stay open. I used to think about food all the time from the minute I woke up until the minute I was done eating a meal - I was thinking about what I'm going to eat next. Now I think about when I can lay my head down...who cares about eating, just give me a few minutes to take in some Zzzz's. Then I heard from a friend who recently gave birth that you are tired until your 15th week, 'Say What?!?' I'm on week 6 and you are telling me I have at least 9 more weeks of this...someone help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment