Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday Night and I'm in Bed

May 15th, 2009 - Day 61

When pregnant women say they have no energy and are tired all of the time - believe them! It really amazes me how much energy is lost when you are pregnant. I have never felt this drained in my entire life and can't wait for the 2nd trimester so I can have my energy back.

It's Friday night and guess what - I'm in bed. "Honey, don't go to bed on my account, it's only 7:30pm" is so close to home almost every night, it's crazy.

Then they tell you that you can't have caffeine when you are pregnant. I never drank coffee or soda or needed any caffeine before. BUT now that I need it more than ever, I can't have it - it just doesn't seem fair. But the little bun in the oven is my motivation to keep trucking along without energy. It will all be worth it when he/she finally arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment