Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

May 10th, 2009

By today, our goal was to tell all of our parents and immediate family members about the news. All of our parents were excited about the news and thrilled that we were finally having a baby. This would be the first grandchild for Chris's parents and although it wasn't the first for my parents, I could tell they were all thinking 'it's about time'.

I received a few Mother's Day for the Mother-to-be cards and we received a big gift box full of books from one of our close girlfriends. Chris was super excited because one of the books was for the Father-to-be. We've been enjoying both reading up on the Journey of Pregnancy right before bedtime. Chris reads the Father-to-be book and reads some exerpts out of it that either give him bulged out eyes of fear or a face full of joy.

My mom is confident it is a boy...she had her reasons. Scary, but she's usually right.

We decided that my boob status is: silicon. Chris made me run in place to see if my boobs would wobble all around and they stayed in the exact same place. We laughed until it hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment