Friday, May 29, 2009

Pickles & Ice Cream

May 29th, 2009 - Day 75

Well what they say is true about pregnant women who crave pickles and ice cream. I've always loved pickles, but when I see pickles - my mouth starts to water like I've seen something salty. I bought a couple jars and I got home and ate the entire jar...I couldn't stop. I did buy some ice cream bars and had one of them too. I don't crave ice cream the way others may. I've never been a dessert or chocolate sort of person. Although, my entire family knows that I love candy - the sour type like runts, nerds, now & laters, etc and that hasn't changed from childhood til now. In fact, Chris bought me a chocolate blizzard and I never had any craving to eat it. But put pickles in front of me and consider them gone! In fact, I'm craving some right now.

3 comments:

  1. Do you want Kool Aid with your pickles too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I ate buckets of pickles when I was prego too! Have fun, at least that is a low fat craving : )
    Nik

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I LOVE pickles too so I am pretty sure when that day comes for me I will be eating a jar of pickles as well! Yum! Reading this makes me want one now...ha! Enjoy your pickles and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete