Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tia's first unofficial Halloween

Saturday, October 31st, 2009 – Day 230

Today's Halloween and since I put on the Halloween Bus Party every year, Chris and I will be getting all dressed up and we'll be out and about for Halloween. Being 8 months pregnant, my costume is a plus size, but it fits! For those who don't know, I have had a Halloween Party for 10 years. I thought about not having it because I was pregnant, but being the 10th anniversary of the Halloween Bus Party and it falling on Halloween, I couldn't let my people down! I'm a bit worried to how it will go with my belly though. Will the music be too loud? Will I get hit in my belly from a stranger by accident? Will people be constantly tugging on my belly? Will Tia be annoyed? Will my feet make it all night? So many questions. But since I won't be drinking, I am confident I will be okay. Plus, Chris will be there to protect us. I'm excited - I think it will be fun.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER FANTASTIC 10TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY. IF I MAY SPEAK FOR EVERYONE, I THINK A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete