Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yes, I'm Small for Being 8 Months Pregnant

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 – Day 227

I get the same exact reaction from all people who meet me for the first time. They all ask, 'when are you due' and then when I say '12-20'....they have a look of astonishment and say pretty much the same thing 'wow, you are so small' or 'you are tiny for being that far along' or 'you certainly don't look like you are due in December' or 'that's going to be one small baby'. Part of me takes it as a compliment since I haven't gained too much baby weight and then the other part of me wonders why I look so small. With about 7 weeks and a few days left until my due date, I always thought I'd be huge too. So I can't blame them, but what does it mean. I will have to ask my doctor what he thinks. I'm sure I'm normal and just wear the baby belly well since I'm tall and somewhat lean.

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry. Tia is fine. I was pretty small with Chris too and he weighed 7 lb. 12 oz. I think it's just because it's your first baby. I think I actually looked preggo when I was just about ready to have him! (like last couple of weeks) I wasn't very big with Amber either. Now, Dakota and Brandon were a different story! LOL

    ReplyDelete